If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (480) 553-7103

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Staying Warm in the Winter

2/9/2016 (Permalink)

Wood burning stove for a Log cabin in Show Low Arizona

Candles can cause more damage than you might think. This wood burning heater was the source of a cabin fire in Show Low Arizona. Well there wasn't that much fire necessarily, although there was quite a lot of smoke damage. This stove was in the middle of a cabin, and it’s the only source of heat to the whole house.

            Well sitting on top of the heater sat 4 candles on top of some candle holders. From there the heat from the stove had melted the wax on the candles into the stove, and smoke ran amok throughout the entire cabin except one room that had the door closed.

SERVPRO of North Central Mesa was called and arrived on scene the very next day. The owner of the home tried to clean the smoke by themselves and had quickly realized that this was bigger than just some normal spring cleaning. Look for updates over the next few weeks to see how the job is going.

Other News

View Recent Posts