Mold found in bathroom from water damage, now it's time to renovate.
A nice senior woman was returning home from a family trip and had found water damage in her home from a toilet supply line. Right after trying to get into the house, she had accidentally slipped in falling on her hip.
Safety is a significant concern of our here at SERVPRO of North Central Mesa. We recommend being very cautious around slipping hazards like wet flooring.
Well after this nice lady had fallen, the Local medical and Fire department had gotten called, they were notified to get ahold of us right away.
We arrived on the scene shortly after in the Las Sendas Area in Mesa, AZ and helped take care of the water. With the help of the local Fire Department and the Local SERVPRO franchise, this woman was able to get back into her now safe and hazardous free home within a week.
She was so happy with our work and helpfulness; she hand wrote notes to the employees thanking us for our time and commitment to have Happy customers.